Port of Port Hedland (Mth)

Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.

Iron Ore Shipments from Port Hedland Rose 13% in September

The monthly iron ore shipments from the Pilbara Ports Authority provide a breakdown of the volumes of iron ore transiting the port and country of destination.

Shipments of Iron Ore to China from Port Hedland Rose 3% to 36.7m Tons in September

Port Hedland Iron Ore Exports – Junior Customers

While 80% of iron ore shipments are destined for China (excluding Taiwan), the remaining 20% of iron ore goes to Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Indonesia as well as intermittent loads to countries throughout Asia and Europe.

Note: The analysis above has been calculated on the monthly port release data provided by the Pilbara Ports Authority. Please see Data Digger’s terms and conditions pertaining to content on this site.

Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.
X